Internal Medicine Opportunity in Central Indiana; 90 minutes from Indianapolis! JOB ID#32510
- Facility is seeking a Board Certified/Eligible Internal Medicine
- Join established Hospital affiliated Primary Care practice.
- You will have the option of outpatient only or traditional medicine.
- There is an mid-level practitioner on staff.
- The position does not require ER call but does require practice call; the practice call is currently 1:3.
- A hospitalist program is in place and available to the medical staff.
- OB is an option for candidates who want to practice those skills but it is not a requirement for the position.
- There may be some flexibility with the schedule and hours required. The opportunity to grow with the practice is unlimited!
- Visa Support J1 (cap eligible) candidates.
- Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package including; sign on bonus, relocation assistance, CME allowance, medical education debt repayment, health, dental, vacation, and much more.
- This is a great community with access to all metro cities of Indiana.
All Star Recruiting Benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants