Job Description & Requirements
Geriatric Psychiatry Physician and Nurse Practitioner
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 8
This facility is needing an immediate geriatric psychiatrist or nurse practitioner:Job Details:
- Monday to Friday 8a-5p schedule. No call or weekends.
- The provider will be seeing geriatric patients ages 65 and older.
- Inpatient setting.
- 10-12 average patients per day.
- The candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to develop and administer psychiatric treatment in conjunction with the ability to communicate with other disciplines, patients, families, and outside agencies.
- Board certified and board eligible candidates considered.
- Forensic experience a plus.
Burkeville is a town in Nottoway County, Virginia. Apply today and Burkeville, VA may be the perfect destination for your next assignment! Job Benefits
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility
initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Geriatrics, Geriatric Medicine, Geropsychiatry, Psychogeriatrics, Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor