A new locum tenens family medicine physician opportunity is now available in Montana. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with no call, and the physician will see 10 - 20 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified. There will be enough time to obtain a MT state license before this assignment starts.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: MT state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 10 - 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail