We are currently helping a facility in California that is in need of an obstetrics/gynecologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with call every other weekend. You will see 20 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a CA state license.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:2
- Caseload: 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail