CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Wisconsin that is in need of a medical oncologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with call, and you will see 18 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified. CompHealth can help you obtain a WI state license.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:4
- Caseload: 18 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail