An established facility in Connecticut is currently in search of an adolescent psychiatrist for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm and the physician will see 8 - 9 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified. Physicians who don't have a CT state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: CT state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 8 - 9 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail