Posted 2 days ago
Physician Assistant-Cardiology in Michigan
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting a Physician Assistant - Cardiovascular for an experienced Cardiology team. Highlights about this full-time position include:
* Full-time employed position
* Join an experienced Cardiology team
* Schedule Monday-Friday 7:45 am to 5 pm
* Work in the OR and ICU
* Vein harvest experience and surgical background - required
* Tertiary teaching hospital with 310 acute care beds includes: cardiac programs; state-of-the-art clinical centers for oncology and women and children’s health; medical/surgical units; and a full-service pharmacy
* EMR: Cerner
* Exceptional quality of life
* Michigan license or ability to obtain license, required
* Competitive salary
* Excellent benefit package includes: health, dental and vision insurance; long and short-term disability; malpractice insurance with tail; 403(b) plan and flex plan
* Community population approximately 117,000
* Access to dependable air and rail services
* Four-season area offers safe welcoming neighborhoods, excellent public, private schools and colleges, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums and a wide range of activities for the outdoor enthusiast
Remit updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the first to review this employer!