Posted 9 hours ago
Neurology in Michigan
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Grand Rapids, MI
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting a Neurovascular Hospitalist for the Neurosciences department. Highlights about this full-time position include:
* Collaborative group of physicians and advanced practitioners
* Schedule: 7 on/7 off
* On average 6 new patient admits per day
* Neurology residents and neurohospitalist physician assistant assist with coverage
* Option to do neuro/stroke clinic if interested
* ICU is opened
* Exceptional quality of life
* Michigan license or ability to obtain license, preferred
* Competitive salary with sign on bonus
* Excellent benefit package includes: health, dental and vision insurance; long and short-term disability; malpractice insurance with tail; 403(b) plan and flex plan
* Relocation assistance provided
* Community population nearing 200,000
* Access to dependable air and rail services
* Four-season area offers a suburban feel with safe welcoming neighborhoods, excellent public, private schools and colleges, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums and a wide range of activities for the outdoor enthusiast
Remit updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the first to review this employer!