Posted 11 hours ago
Neurology in Michigan
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Grand Rapids, MI
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting a Neurologist with EMG fellowship training for Neurosciences department. Highlights about this full-time position include:
* Perform clinical evaluations in the neuromuscular outpatient general and specialty clinic programs
* Develop and maintain quality standards in the EMG Laboratory
* Educate EMG Laboratory staff and related physicians on quality procedures and standards and related topics
* Educate EMG Laboratory staff on general neuromuscular clinical topics
* Participate in research as the opportunity arises and after studies are vetted by the departmental/institutional research group
* Collaborate with EMG Laboratory Administrative Lead and Staff to develop efficient function of EMG Laboratory services
* Exceptional quality of life
* EMG fellowship trained, required
* Michigan license or ability to obtain license, preferred
* Competitive salary with sign on bonus
* Excellent benefit package
* Community population nearing 200,000
* Access to dependable air and rail services
* Four-season area offers a suburban feel with safe welcoming neighborhoods, excellent public, private schools and colleges, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums and a wide range of activities for the outdoor enthusiast
Remit updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the first to review this employer!