CompHealth is currently assisting a New York practice with their search for a non-invasive cardiologist. This practice is a vital element of the integrated regional cardiac care delivery network. Support will include experienced and board certified subspecialists. On-site services include ECGs, echocardiograms, stress tests, nuclear medicine scans, and Holter monitors. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with minimal call. They welcome both board-certified and board-eligible candidates. Fellows are welcome to apply, and J1/H-1B visas can be supported.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will also be offered medical benefits, 23 days of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME and stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
To get started, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call to Kent at 954.837.2698. Refer to job number 2612463.
- Competitive compensation package
- New specialty
- Primarily outpatient, modest on-call coverage
- Support includes experienced subspecialists
- Board-certified or board-eligible
- Fellows are welcome
- J1 and H-1B visas can be supported
- 48 miles to Albany, NY (capital of NY)
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail