An established facility in Wisconsin is currently in search of a neurologist for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be comfortable with EMG, EEG, and Botox. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with call and coverage is needed 2 weeks per month. The physician will see 12 patients per day on average. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible with a WI or other IMLC state license.
We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC or BE required
- License: Active WI or other IMLC state license needed
- Schedule: Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, 2 weeks per month
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 12
- Procedures: EMG, EEG, and Botox
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail