A facility in Washington seeks a locum tenens radiologist to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 9-hours per day, and no call is required. Each physician sees 80 - 120 reads per day. The ideal candidate is board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians without a WA state license obtain one.
With the largest client network nationwide, CompHealth has opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 9-hours per day
- Call: No
- Caseload: 80 - 120 reads per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail