We are assisting an Alabama-based facility that is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts and the average annual volume is 23,000. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. You need to have an active AL state license.
If you are interested in this assignment or would like to be part of a future locum tenens opportunity, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they can match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active AL state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Caseload: 23,000 annual volume
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail