A Wisconsin-based facility is currently seeking a pulmonologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 7 am - 5 pm with no call, and you will see an average of 18 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS and BLS certification. For this position, you need to have an active WI state license.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WI state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 18 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: Pulmonary function tests
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail