A Virginia-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified. You will need to have an active VA state license for this position. The assignment schedule is 8-hours per day, Monday - Friday. You will see 15 - 18 patients per day.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active VA state license needed
- Schedule: 8-hours per day, Monday - Friday
- Caseload: 15 - 18 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail