A Missouri-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens cardiothoracic surgeon who may be interested in a long-term offer. The assignment schedule is two weeks per month and the covering physician will see 4 - 6 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified. CompHealth can help physicians without a MO state license obtain one.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC required
- License: MO state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Two weeks per month
- Caseload: 4 - 6 patients per day
- Procedures: Vascular required
- Temp-to-perm position
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail