Posted 9 hours ago
Locums OB/GYN is Wanted in North Carolina
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Obstetrics and Gynecology
||Elizabeth City, NC
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you're looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active NC state license needed
- Schedule: Thursday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 25 - 30 patients per day
- Procedures: Emergency GYN surgery and inpatient consults
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth gets to know you so they can place you in the perfect job.
EXCELLENT BEST PLACE I WORK AT REALLY SOON TALK TO YOU ALL THEN