We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Maryland-based facility that is currently seeking an urgent care physician to assist with temporary coverage. You must be board certified or board eligible and have current BLS and DOT certification. Ideally, you will have an active MD state license. Your assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts and you will see four patients per hour on average.
Get all the details about this and other jobs by calling your personal CompHealth representative.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MD state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Caseload: Four patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS and DOT
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail