A facility in Illinois seeks an otolaryngologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be comfortable with tracheotomies and facial surgery. The assignment schedule is two weeks per month and the physician will see three patients per day on average. You must be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't hold a current IL state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IL state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Two weeks per month
- Caseload: Three patients per day
- Procedures: Tracheotomies and facial surgery
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail