Posted 2 days ago
Gastroenterology in Ohio
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
VISTA Permanent Placement Division is assisting in the recruitment of a Gastroenterologist for a lifestyle-friendly, employed position at an award-winning independent hospital in close proximity to two major metropolitan areas. Highlights of this permanent, full-time position include:
* Large referral base of employed and independent physicians
* Call of 1/3 or better
* ERCP and EUS are optional
* High-quality hospitalist and emergency programs
* Scopes done in a well-equipped and accommodating hospital
* Very competitive compensation and benefits package including sign-on bonus
* Financially strong 172-bed, city-owned hospital with local decision making
* New $30-million comprehensive cancer center on the hospital campus
* Hospital has more than 150 physicians, including a Hospitalist group
* Recently recognized for quality care by "The Consumers' Guide to Healthcare”
* Recognized as one of the nation's "100 Top Hospitals" several times
* Twelve-bed ICU customized to address individual patient needs
* Services include DaVinci, CT scan, MRI, PET/CT, interventional cardiology, primary stroke care and more
* Beautiful college community with 3 major educational and research institutions
* Hometown living with convenient access to 2 large metropolitan areas
* Many areas for hiking, biking, and picnicking with 13 parks throughout the city
* Facilities for tennis, golf, and so many other activities
* Thriving arts community
* Less than 1 hour to Cleveland and Akron; 90 miles to Columbus
* This opportunity is accepting H-1B visa candidates
Reply with interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the first to review this employer!