Nurse Practitioner (NP) Opportunity in New York, NY
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
New York, NY
DR. Management -
Hours:5 Day Work Week | Flexible Scheduling Allows You To Work Any Day Of The Week
Average Patients seen: 8-10 Patients Per Day
Call Schedule: Up To 2 Days Per Month | On-call telephone encounters are electronic messages forwarded to your attention requiring a response.
- Extremely Competitive Compensation in the New York City Market
- Based On Experience (details to be discussed directly with Doctors On Call)
- Performance Evaluation and Possible Merit Increase After 1st Year
- $2,500 CME Allowance
- Employer Paid DEA (after 6 months of employment)
- 4 Weeks Vacation
- 6 paid Holidays
- Employer Paid Professional Medical Liability
Additional Info: Doctors on Call is a mobile medical practice for the homebound frail and elderly patients that has provided the highest quality-of-life to patients since 1968.
- Work with patients, their families, and health aides to provide health care to chronically ill patients with comorbidities and dual diagnosis in their homes.
- A dedicated driver will take you from appointment-to-appointment allowing you to prepare and review a patient's past medical history between appointments.
- Review current symptoms and identify diagnoses to be used in care management and active medical management of treatment.
- Review medications and perform depression screenings.
- Checks vitals and conduct a physical exam.
- In complex cases, interacts with Physician leadership to review and collaboratively address appropriate care.
- Patient panel will be assigned over an 8-week ramp-up period.
- EMR: eClinicalWorks
REQUIRES: 2+ years experience, NY License, and CPR certification.
PREFERRED: Home care experience.
Good place to be.
Write a Review
Write a Review
530 E. Corporate Dr.
Suite 100 Lewisville, TX 75057