Easy Access to San Antonio, Texas
We are looking for a Medical Oncologist to join our Radiation Oncologist in an established Cancer Center. Join our thriving healthcare system dedicated to delivering high-quality, patient-centered care to the patients of this community.
- Huge community need
- Take over an established practice
- Hospital employed, RVU production model
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice insurance, medical coverage, CME and 401(k) retirement and relocation assistance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Located close to the Greater San Antonio area and the Texas Hill Country this family-friendly community is one of the best Texas offers. Rich in cultural influences and diversity, this area is seeing an increase in population due to its abundant natural resources and healthy job market.
- No state income tax and a cost of living is 23.6% below the national average
- Direct access to San Antonio and San Antonio International Airport, home to the NBA Champion San Antonio Spurs and some of the state’s best dinning and shopping
- One of Texas’s most visited and largest state parks offering residents and visitors the opportunity to float the rivers, camp, and hike the nature trails
- Affordable housing - live in historic homes with southern charm, in new subdivisions, or on acres of land within minutes of the hospital
- Recognized for its incomparable hunting and fishing throughout Texas and nationwide
- Residents enjoy stress-free commutes to work and the relaxed atmosphere while enjoying the amenities, festivals, and outdoor activities that attract others
To be considered for this Medical Oncology Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: ONC 2972289
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Oncology Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.