Hours:Minimum of 35 Hours Per Week | Clinic Hours: Monday & Wednesday 8 AM - 6 PM | Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
Average Patients seen: 20% clinical / 80% administrative
Call Schedule: Light | Phone Only
- $242,000 - $254,000 Annual Salary
- Based on Experience
- Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC
- Medical Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 4 Discretionary Days
- 4 Weeks Paid Vacation
- 12 Sick Days
- $1,000 Annual CME Allowance Plus 4 Days
Additional Info: As part of the East Harlem Council for Human Services, Inc., Boriken Neighborhood Health Center serves more than 12,000 individuals each year without regard to an individual's ability to pay for services.
- Plans, organizes, supervises and evaluates health care services, including primary care, diagnostic, treatment, therapeutic, support, health education and other health-related services.
- Responsible for oversight of performance improvement and clinical risk management activities, development of clinical programs, and training of health professionals.
- Medical Director will maintain a limited patient care schedule working 20% clinical and 80% administrative hours.
- Must have an understanding of requirements of Patient-Centered Medical Home (NCQA), Meaningful Use, value-based payment methodologies proposed for NY State and DSRIP
- EMR: eClincial Works
- REQUIRES: 10+ years in a primary care setting and 5+ years administrative experience.
- PREFERS: Knowledge of Spanish or Arabic
Good place to be.
Write a Review
Write a Review
530 E. Corporate Dr.
Suite 100 Lewisville, TX 75057