An exciting locum tenens interventional cardiologist opportunity is now available in California. The ideal physician is proficient in interventional and non-invasive procedures and has an active CA state license. The assignment schedule is 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with no call, and you will see 20 - 23 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 20 - 23 patients per day
- Procedures: Interventional and non-invasive
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail