A beautiful hospital right on Lake Michigan in Racine is searching for a general neurologist to join their neurology group who are looking to replace a physician who is retiring. Your will schedule will be flexible to allow you to enjoy this beautiful, lakeside community on the outskirts of Milwaukee. You will work in an excellent work environment with a close-knit team of neurologists and supporting staff who provide excellent patient care. Typical duties include EEG, EMG, nerve conduction, EP, polysomnography, sleep lab, CT, MRI, PT scanning, and ultrasound procedures. You will see 10 to 15 patients per day on average.
They welcome both board-certified and board-eligible candidates. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a WI medical license, if necessary.
This opportunity has a fixed annual salary plus a sign-on bonus and RVU incentives. You will be offered full medical benefits, such as health, vision, dental, short- and long-term disability, and life insurance. This position also offers four weeks of time off to start, relocation assistance, CME with a stipend, a 403B retirement plan with match, and occurrence malpractice insurance (the best kind).
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job #2613287.
- Join a collegial, neurology group with an amazing administration staff
- Mostly outpatient general neurology with option to specialize
- The clinic is attached to the hospital for easy access
- CT, MRI, PT scanning, and ultrasound procedures are all available
- Lots of vacation time for a wonderful work-life balance
- There is a sleep lab on-site
- Beautiful location with beaches and a harbor
- Full benefits package with health, dental, vision, life insurance, occurrence malpractice, and more
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail