We have an exciting, locum tenens, emergency medicine opportunity now available in Wisconsin. You should have an active WI state license. Your assignment schedule will be 24-hour shifts and the average annual volume is 9,000. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS and ATLS certification.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WI state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour shifts
- Caseload: 9,000 annual volume
- Other Certification: ACLS and ATLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail