CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in West Virginia that is in need of an all-ages psychiatrist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 9 am - 5 pm with no call, and you will see 10 - 12 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help you obtain a WV state license.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- All ages
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WV state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 9 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 10 - 12 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail