An exciting neurologist opportunity is now available in Texas. The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are accepting new candidates. You will work a mostly 8 am to 5 pm work day and there will be no call requirements. This is an outpatient only position seeing general bread and butter neurology cases. The incoming physician will see an average of 15 patients per day. Join another neurologist with great support via teleneurology. There is also teaching opportunities with their academic affiliation. H-1B visa sponsorship is available.
This employed opportunity has a highly competitive compensation. You will be offered medical benefits, 30 days of PTO including CME, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME allowance, a 401k with matching, and malpractice with tail coverage.
To get started, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at email@example.com or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job #2613598.
- Not-for-profit facility with loan repayment
- Great support with teleneurology
- Completely outpatient general neurology with academic affiliation
- Very competitive compensation and sign-on bonus
- H-1B visa sponsorship
- Vibrant university town
- No state income tax
- Just over an hour to Austin and Houston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail