Posted 5 days ago
Radiology in Indiana
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a Breast Imaging Specialist for a Health Care System in a metro area of two million located in the Midwest. Fellowship-trained as well as experienced but non-fellowship-trained Breast Imaging Radiologists are welcome to apply. Highlights of this full-time, permanent position include:
* Base of $370,000 to $410,000
* $300,000 in student loan debt assistance
* Work at five dedicated Breast Imaging sites
* Must be proficient in all phases of breast imaging including MRI and intervention
* Responsibilities also include teaching and lecturing residents and breast imaging fellows
* Experienced as well as Fellowship-trained Breast Imaging Radiologists are welcome to apply
* Breast Imaging Center of Excellence BICE-certified by the ACR
* National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) by the ACS
* Modalities include: 3-D mammograms, Breast MRI, Automated Breast Ultra Sound (ABUS) and Genetic testing
* Interest or experience in population health, or IT expertise is desired but not required
Reply with interest and CV to Joslyn.Breuer@vistastaff.com
Be the first to review this employer!