Associate Medical Director for Trauma Surgeon Needed in Southern New York
- BE/BC, Fellowship trained, Trauma Surgeon
- Previous Experience in an accredited Trauma Program is Preferred
- Join a large multi-specialty group. A progressive referral system with a large primary care base, consisting of 400+ physicians providing care in over 20 medical and surgical specialties in multiple locations is in place.
- The successful candidate will possess excellent surgical skills with experience and/or interest in trauma surgery, as well as have minimally invasive surgical experience
- There are opportunities for teaching residents and medical students from Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, as well as the ability to participate in clinical research.
- You can expect a competitive starting salary, excellent benefits and malpractice insurance provided.
All Star Recruiting benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants