We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Wisconsin-based facility that is currently seeking a maternal fetal medicine/perinatology physician to assist with temporary coverage. You must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a WI state license with the process. Your assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm and call will be required. You will see 10 - 15 patients per day.
Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call us today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 10 - 15 patients per day
- No deliveries required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail