A Georgia-based hospital is currently seeking a locum tenens neurologist. The assignment schedule is 7 am - 7 pm with no call, and the covering physician will see 14 - 24 consults per day. The incoming physician must be board certified and have an active GA state license.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this or other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active GA state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am to 7 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 14 - 24 consults per day
- Procedures: tPA and general neurology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail