A growing hospital team is looking for an Advanced Practice Provider to join their Urology team! This position is open to both Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants with an interest and experience in urology. Responsibilities include diagnosing medical problems, conducting physical exams, performing urodynamic studies, and more. Inpatient and outpatient settings.
This hospital system offers competitive compensation and generous benefits.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Marina Breeding in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2730. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to email@example.com.JOB-2612826
- Permanent, Full Time Position
- Urology experience required
- Inpatient and Outpatient setting
- Work under the supervision of Physician
- PAs and NPs with strong interest in urology encouraged to apply
- Growing Hospital Setting
- Generous Compensation and Benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail