A new locum tenens gynecologic oncologist opportunity is now available in Illinois. Coverage will be needed for several dates and the need is ongoing. The physician will see 7 - 10 patients per day on average. There will be enough time to obtain an IL state license before this assignment starts.
We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- License: Active IL state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Ongoing
- Caseload: 7 - 10
- Inpatient and outpatient
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail