CompHealth is currently assisting a single-specialty group in Kansas with their search for a pain management physician. The group needs additional physicians to help cover growing communities. You will need to be ABA certified in pain management. PM&R physicians with fellowship training will be considered. This is a solo practice in a hospital based clinic setting. You will need an KS medical license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one if necessary. They have other similar positions in Michigan, Ohio, and Kentucky needing to be filled.
You will also receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and vacation.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2612948.
- All new facility and equipment
- Grow your own practice
- High earning potential
- Established group with multiple facilities
- Easy Joplin, Wichita, Tulsa
- Malpractice paid
- Relocation assistance
- Income guarantee
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail