An established facility in Wisconsin is currently in search of a cardiothoracic surgeon for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is one of weekend call coverage per month, and the facility averages 100 cases per year. The incoming physician must be board certified. Physicians who don't have a WI state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Weekend call
- Caseload: 100 cases per year
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail