There is a new locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician opportunity now available in South Dakota. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 9 am - 5 pm and you will see 15 - 25 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS, NRP, and PALS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active SD state license.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active SD state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 15 - 25 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS, NRP, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail