Posted 9 days ago
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
A hospital in Alaska is seeking a Gastroenterology Physician to provide quality patient care for a locum tenens coverage assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: January 2-Ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: 8 hour clinic day M-F plus call
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Call Requirements: 10 days per month
- Volume: 10-12
- Patient Ages: 95% PEDS 5% Neonate
- Procedures: Esophageal dilation, Small bowel biopsy, Sigmoidoscop, Colonoscopy,
- Support Staff: 1 RN's, 2 MA's in clinic, Endoscopy staff per hospital; anesthesia
- EMR/Charting: Epic
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
About the Location:
- Come be a part of this beautiful scenic mountain view community
- It's known for its cultural sites, including the Alaska Native Heritage Center, which displays traditional crafts, stages dances, and presents replicas of dwellings from the area’s indigenous groups
- Known as the gateway to nearby wilderness areas and mountains including the Chugach, Kenai and Talkeetna
Medestar is a national, multi-specialty, locum tenens Company working with facilities across the country. We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis. Please contact us at (877) 868-5350 or email@example.com to find out more about this opportunity and others in your specialty.
For more locum tenens opportunities, please visit www.medestar.com, follow us on Twitter @MedestarLocums, or like us on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/Medestar.
Please reference job #AK 20940
AMAZING company to work with. I will never work with anyone else...they guide and transition your work opportunities for you and continue to work with you throughout your assignments checking on you at least twice weekly. I can’t speak more highly of Anthony and what this company has done for me as far as my career.
Primary care Physician
Good company to work for and they appreciate hard work.
Thought I was going to retire but Jason Ard and Medestar worked with me to find an excellent part-time position close to home. I appreciate the flexibility I have to choose my work and vacation days. Jason is always available to answer questions and solve issues.
PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, GNP-BC
Medestar is an extremely professional organization which strives to place their providers in the most appropriate practices possible to suit their professional expertise and needs. The staff at Medestar is competent, caring, and proficient and are always available to assist when needed.
I have been working with Medestar for almost 10 years now. They always find me the perfect location, take care of everything including things other locums companies would not even consider. I love talking with them because they are so friendly and "real." I have never really met Nick or Carolyn but I feel like we have been friends forever. I have taken some time off and was able to just pick right up where I left off. These guys are great!