Posted 11 hours ago
Nurse Practitioner Locum Tenens Position in Ohio - Job #205770
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Interim Physicians is looking to fill a Locum Tenens position for a Nurse Practitioner in Ohio.
- Shifts: 7am – 7pm
- Average 5-7 Patients per Day
- Average 12 Admissions per Month
- No Nights
- Located 1.5 Hours Outside of Cincinnati, Ohio
- Competitive pay for physicians and advanced practitioners
- Work as much or as little as you'd like — you set your locum tenens schedule
- Full malpractice coverage while working locum tenens assignments
- Travel and Lodging Covered
Why Work With Interim Physicians
- ClearlyRated (formerly Inavero) Best of Staffing Award for outstanding service to clients and physicians for three consecutive years.
- Top-notch concierge service for physicians and advanced practitioners
- Weekly payment with direct deposit
- 24/7 assignment assistance
- Simple and streamlined locum tenens credentialing process
I have worked with Interim Physicians for more than 10 years and it has been a pleasure to work with this organization. Everyone I have worked with are helpful, caring, prompt, professional, and knowledgeable. The staff provides the best advice and listens to my concerns and needs. During my time at Interim Physicians, I have worked with Miss Tina Lenihan for more than 10 years. Because of our long, working relationship, she is very much aware of what I am looking for in an assignment without having to contact me. She has always given me the best and satisfying assignments. I highly recommend Interim Physicians to any provider who is looking for an experienced company that can provide a broad and diverse spectrum of assignments.
I have had a great experience working with this company. They are very efficient and their staff is helpful and friendly. I especially enjoy working with Jennifer Guzman who is a wonderful recruiting director at Interim Physicians.
This recruiting agency is the best I've had in my 12 years of locum tenens. My agent most of that time has been Tina Lenihan and she is superb! She is honest, trusting, an excellent communicator and very sympathetic to my needs. I can recommend this agency without reservations!
Very good company to work with----They take good care of you and pay competitive rates ---I am enjoying working with them