Call Schedule: Very Limited | Rotated Among All Providers | Less Than 10x Per Year
- Competitive Compensation (to be discussed directly with Peak Vista CHC)
- Based On Experience
Benefits: Peak Vista offers a competitive salary and full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability, optional short term disability and a 403b retirement fund. Additionally, the provider's malpractice insurance is covered through the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA). Federal and State loan repayment programs are available for eligible candidates
Additional Info: Nestled in the Front Range of the beautiful Rocky Mountains, Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a nonprofit Federally Qualified Health Center whose mission is to provide exceptional healthcare to people facing access barriers.
- Seeking an experienced Women's Health Nurse Practitioner to join our team of excellent family practitioners, internists and pediatricians.
- Great quality of life and a rewarding professional opportunity.
- Must have a strong desire to make a difference in the community and significantly impact the quality of life of your patients.
- Must be licensed to practice in Colorado or be eligible to obtain a CO license.
- Prescriptive authority preferred.
- This position is an excellent opportunity for career growth, providing a wide variety of opportunities and excellent mentorship.
- Peak Vista is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. (AAAHC).
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus. Interpretation services are available.
Good place to be.
Write a Review
Write a Review
530 E. Corporate Dr.
Suite 100 Lewisville, TX 75057