Nurse Practitioner (NP) Opportunity in Colorado Springs, CO
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Colorado Springs, CO
Peak Vista Community Health Centers -
Hours:Flexible Scheduling | Monday - Friday | Five 8-Hour or Four 10-Hour Shifts per Week
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average Patients seen: 20
Call Schedule: No Call Schedule
- Competitive Compensation (to be discussed directly with Peak Vista CHC)
- Based On Experience
Benefits: - Relocation Up To $5,000
- Multiple Loan Repayment Options: NHSC, Public Forgiveness Program, CO Loan Forgiveness, and Nursing Education Loan Repayment Program
- 5 Weeks PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 1 Week and $1,500 CME Allowance
- Life Insurance
- 403(b) 100% Vested and Up To 4% Match After 1 Year
- Paid Malpractice
Additional Info: If you are a Doctorate Nurse Practitioner who loves working hands on with patients and their families, while teaching other Nurse Practitioner, consider a career with Peak Vista Community Health Center.
- Opportunity to direct a Nationally Accredited Nurse Practitioner Fellowship program.
- Reporting to the VP of Clinical Education, the Program Director will be responsible for the APRN Fellowship including development, management, and oversight, program delivery, preceptorship, quality improvement, safety, regulatory compliance, evaluation and accreditation.
Responsibilities include: Leadership, Curriculum Design & Implementation, Operational Management, Recruitment, and Quality & Evaluation
- Board Certified APRN with Doctorate Degree
- Ideal candidate has been practicing as a Nurse Practitioner for 4+ years with a strong interest in teaching and mentoring other new Nurse Practitioners.
- Prior experience as an Adjunct Professor or Instructor is preferred.
Good place to be.
Write a Review
Write a Review
530 E. Corporate Dr.
Suite 100 Lewisville, TX 75057