An exciting locum tenens hematology/medical oncology opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. The ideal physician has an active PA state license. The assignment schedule is three days per week with no call, and you will see 15 - 20 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: Three days per week
- Call: No
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- Procedures: Outpatient treatment
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail