CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Alabama that is in need of a pediatric emergency medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts and the average annual volume is 35,000. The covering physician may be board certified, board eligible, or non-boarded. For this assignment, you need to have an active AL state license and current ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certification.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: None required
- License: Active AL state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Caseload: 35,000 annual volume
- Other Certification: ACLS, ATLS, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail