An Idaho-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens family medicine physician who may be interested in a long-term offer. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 7 am - 5 pm with no call, and the covering physician will see 7 - 10 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified and have current ACLS, ATLS, and BLS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active ID state license.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active ID state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 7 - 10 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS, ATLS, and BLS
- Temp-to-perm position
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail