A facility in Washington seeks a neurologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Thursday from 8 am - 5 pm with call, and the physician will see 14 - 20 patients per day. You must be board certified or board eligible. The incoming physician must have a WA state license.
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:6
- Caseload: 14 - 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail