There is a new locum tenens gastroenterology opportunity now available in Kentucky. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 7 am - 5 pm with call, and you will see 10 - 15 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS certification. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a KY state license obtain one before the assignment.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: KY state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 10 - 15 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail