An invasive cardiologist position is newly available at a hospital-owned practice in Georgia. Work a Monday through Friday schedule with two other cardiologists and 2 NPs. On-site services include echo, stress test, nuclear, ABI, and peripheral angiography. There is also a cath lab at the hospital. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible in cardiology.
The physicians split 100% of the profits from practice at end of year as if they owned the practice. You will also receive medical benefits, vacation time, relocation assistance, CME time and stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2612383.
- Invasive cardiology only
- Hospital-employed position
- Physicians split 100% of the profits from the practice
- Join 2 other cardiologists and 2 NPs
- Cath lab at the hospital
- Base salary guarantee
- 4 weeks of vacation plus 1 week of CME
- Possible fellowship stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail