A North Carolina-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens pediatric emergency medicine physician who may be interested in a long-term offer. The assignment schedule is 12-hour day and night shifts and the average annual volume is 38,000. The incoming physician must be board certified. For this assignment, you need to have an active NC state license.
CompHealth has a variety of assignments you can choose from-with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active NC state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts
- Caseload: 38,000 annual volume
- Other Certification: Pediatric emergency medicine fellowship
- Temp-to-perm position
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail