A facility in California seeks a locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm. Each physician sees 15 - 22 patients per day. The ideal candidate is board certified with ACLS and BLS certification. CompHealth can help physicians without a CA state license obtain one.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC required
- License: CA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 15 - 22 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail