A Missouri-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens medical oncologist who may be interested in a long-term offer. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday with call, and the covering physician will see 12 - 15 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active MO state license.
We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MO state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: 1:5
- Caseload: 12 - 15 patients per day
- Temp-to-perm position
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail